From time to time we may send information to, receive information from, or exchange your personal information with:
- Partners or agents who support us to deliver our products and services to you, or that we refer you to, or that refer you to us.
- Companies who perform essential services for us.
- Third-party organisations that conduct research, analysis, and marketing activities on our behalf.
- Regulators, courts, or other public authorities.
- The emergency services in the case of an accident or emergency.
- Law enforcement agencies for the prevention of crime.
- Appropriate authorities to ensure safety, especially considering safeguarding concerns.
We utilise some third-party companies to improve our website and platform’s experience, and some of your data might be passed to these providers. Some of these key suppliers include:
- Segment to integrate our marketing, automation and analytics activities and ensure data integrity between all areas. You can view their privacy notice at www.segment.com/docs/legal/privacy.
- Autopilot to manage our transactional and marketing emails. You can view their privacy notice at www.autopilothq.com/privacypolicy.
- Typeform to create and use data capture forms on our marketing website and for application forms. You can view their privacy notice at www.admin.typeform.com/to/dwk6gt.
- Google Analytics to track users on our website and capture the pages visited, duration of stay, user device and more. We use this information to optimise your experience of our site and identify any problems. You can view their privacy notice at www.privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance.
- Hubspot to manage our marketing database.You can view their privacy notice at www.legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy.
- Heysummit to operate some of our online events, including but not limited to Learn Lounge, Online Open Days and Online Insight Days. You can view their privacy notice at www.heysummit.com/legal/privacy.
- Onesignal to send you information via push notifications. You can view their privacy notice at www.onesignal.com/privacy_policy.
- Facebook –for tracking pixels to serve relevant adverts to you on the Facebook platform. You can view their privacy notice at www.facebook.com/privacy.
- Google for tracking pixels to serve relevant adverts to you on the Facebook platform.You can view their privacy notice at www.google.co.uk/privacy.
- Bigmarker to deliver some of our webinars and live online events. You can view their privacy notice at www.bigmarker.com/privacy.
We may share student information with schools and employers so that everyone can work together and give the student better and more targeted careers advice and build a better understanding of how well-suited opportunities may be for the students.
We will only share or exchange data with third parties under the protection of a written agreement and the ability to oversee their activities unless the information is needed for legal or regulatory reasons.
We may receive information about you if you use any other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case,we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers). We may receive information about you from them.
Our website may have links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their privacy notices and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you send any personal data to these websites.
We may share your information with organisations based outside the UK and European Union. Where this is the case, we will only do so if the organisation follows local data protection regulations,and it is done under the protection of a written agreement.
If a third party delivers all or part of the service requested by you, whilst the information you provide will be disclosed to them, it will only be used to administer the service provided and maintain management information for business analysis. Where we have relationships with other organisations that process your information on our behalf, we always ensure they have high data security standards. We will not allow these organisations to use your personal information for unauthorised purposes.
If the business is reorganised or sold, we may transfer any personal information we hold to that organisation.