7.1 Prices. The prices of subscription services will be as notified to you when you agree to buy them from us. We may increase subscription prices at the renewal date by giving you notice more than one month before that date when we remind you of renewal.
7.2 When we will provide the services. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the services to you. If the services are ongoing services or subscriptions, we will also tell you during the order process when and how you can end the contract.
- (a) If the services are one-off services. We will begin the services on the date we accept your order or on the date agreed with you during the order process.
- (b) If the services are ongoing services or a subscription to receive services or digital content. We will supply the services, goods or digital content to you until either the services are completed or the subscription expires (if applicable) or you end the contract as described in Clause 8 or we end the contract by written notice to you as described in Clause 10. The subscription for ongoing services will be an annual contract which will automatically renew and continue each year at the end of the initial period and subsequent anniversaries of that date (renewal date), unless and until you notify us to terminate the contract, at least one month before the renewal date. We will remind you of the renewal more than one month before renewal.
7.3 We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the services is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any services you have paid for but not received.
7.4 What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the services to you. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the services on our website. We will contact you in writing to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and Clause 10.2 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the services late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
7.5 Reasons we may suspend the supply of services to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a service to:
- (a) deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- (b) update the service to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- (c) make changes to the service as requested by you or notified by us to you (see Clause 6);
7.6 Your rights if we suspend the supply of services. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the service, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the service for longer than 72 hours in any week we will adjust the price so that you do not pay for services while they are suspended. You may contact us to end the contract for a service if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than three days and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the service in respect of the period after you end the contract.
7.7 We may also suspend supply of the services if you do not pay. If you do not pay us for the services when you are supposed to (see Clause 12.4) and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the services until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the services. We will not suspend the services where you dispute the unpaid invoice (see Clause 12.6). We will not charge you for the services during the period for which they are suspended. As well as suspending the services we can also charge you interest on your overdue payments (see Clause 12.5).
7.8 For you to access our services, you must have an account on www.springpod.com. When we create your account, we will process your information as a Data Controller even if we originally received your information from another organisation. We do that because you can access all our services from your account and not just the service initially offered to you.For more information about how we use and protect your information and your rights, please see our privacy notice at www.springpod.co.uk/privay-policy.